Les Silices is a light, fruity wine, ideal for conviviality and sharing. Gentle, slow vinification extracts just the right amount of substance from the grapes to achieve the desired balance of character and suppleness.
Gentle maceration for 10 to 15 days. Malolactic fermentation and ageing in concrete vats. Bottled in June following the harvest.
Serve at 13/16°C.
Enjoy this red Saumur with meat, cheese, barbecue and salads.
- ★★ Guide Hachette des vins 2024
- Gold Medal at the Concours Général Agricole de Paris 2020
- Bronze Medal at the Concours des Ligers d'Angers 2020
- Label Haute Valeur Environnementale
- Gold Medal at the Concours des Vignerons Indépendants 2019
- Silver Medal at the Concours des Vins Féminalise 2019